Home and Sanatorium of Dr. Charles S. Millet. In the early 1900's, Dr. Millet operated a sanatorium at 48 Plymouth St. The house, at the far left, is known as the Joseph Chamberlain house, 1835. Since 1928, it has been the home of Richard F. Bartlett. Dr. Millet's father was Dr. Asa Millet who was the town physician for many years.
Home and Sanatorium of Dr. Charles S. Millet
© 2007 James Weidenfeller